Driving test


 This  card  features  a  digi from  Di's  digis    which is  called  driving  test . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  . I  designd  the  backing  paper  using  toolbox  .  To  complete  I  added  more  self  adhesive  roses .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/08/week-703lets-celebrate.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/08/week-703lets-celebrate.html

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny
    You may want to just check your link on our challenge blog. It took me back to the our challenge, rather than to your blog.
    I love the background paper you've created! It's perfect for your theme. What a sweet image! Such pretty flowers too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card Jenny. The bear is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. I have amended the linky for you so don't worry about it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so sweet Jeni! A gorgeous image and the backing paper you've created is awesome! Those flowers look great too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passon for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete