First day at school

 I made  this  card  for  a little  girl  who is  starting  school  in  September .  I  shaped  the  base card into  a  pencil  adding  papers  g which I  embossed  with lines ,glossy  accents  ,and  flock  powder on  the  rubber  , I  used  letter  embellishments  and  a  badge  topped  with  a  button  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges --------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-567-back-to-school.html


 

 

 

 


4 comments:

  1. This is great and I'm sure she loved it too. Hope she has a fab time starting school, not always a happy day for some children.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - perfect for a little person beginning their school journey.
    Like you Jenny, I taught infants for my whole working life and September was always full of new challenges for everyone.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card, bright and pretty love the shape! It's perfect encouragement for a little one starting school.
    Thanks for playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Chris
    x
    CRAFT GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is darling and such a special occasion to celebrate! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete