Hidden fairy

I used  a Stamping  Bella  stamp  for  this card   she is  called  Blanche  the  Butterfly . When  I had  coloured her  and  fussy  cut her  . I  decided  that  I wanted her  to be  on  the inside of  the  card  and  the  scene on  the outside . Rather than  have  her overlapping  I  cut  around  the  shape  . I havent  tried  this  effect before  but  I  can  see it  working  with  many of  my  stamps .  I  designed the  scene  using Craft artist  and  after  adding  glitter  and  tiny  clay  flowers  I  completed  the  card  with  a  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges ---------
 


1 comment:

  1. Hello… Your fairy card is gorgeous and such a lovely card shape… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. Hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader]

    ReplyDelete