Christmas Friends

 For  this  card  I used  a design  from LOTV  which is  called  Santa  and  friends .  I  coloured  it  fussy  cut it  and  added glossy  accents  ,snow it  and  stickles  

I  dry  embossed  the  base card  with  a  Crafters  companion  holly  folder  and  painted  over  the pattern in  white  . I used  snowflake  acetate  and  dry  embossed  with  a  snowflake  folder . 

To  complete  I  added  bells  and  bow.  


I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge


http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/7-august-please-leave-in-draft.html

Using left hand  sketch   


4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog this month’s challenge theme is Follow the sketch and Embossing and the sponsor is Dr Digis. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute your Xmas Card!. Thanks for joining us at this month's challenge at Winter Wonderland Blog. Hugs, Patty (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your take on the sketch with so many lovely elements! So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really like the vibrant colours with the black background. Thank you for sharing with us. Penny Winter Wonderland DT

    ReplyDelete