Best Fishes

 For  this  card  I used  an old  LOTV  stamp  called  'Gone  fishing  . I  covered  the  front of  the  card  with  blue paper  and  used  a  embossing  die  folder  to  form  waves  and  cut  a circle  through  the  card  ,The  second photo  shows  the  inside . After  colouring  and  glittering  the image  I  added  letters  and  a fish  button  to  the  front  of  the  card .  


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ========


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-251-gone-fishing.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-566-sport-leisure.html 

3 comments:

  1. Jenny I'm loving that wave effect -such a brilliant idea.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using the EF makes a really effective watery effect, a perfect backdrop to the fishy themed card.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, especially the button. I've got some similar and I never thought to use them. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete