Ginger Candy cane

The papers  for this  card  are from  my  stash  . The image is  from  Bugaboo  and is called  'Gingerbread candy  2  '  I  coloured  it  with Promarkers  and  added Pinflair  Snow It  and  glossy  accents  . The ribbon is  from  Crafty  Ribbons  the  sentiment  a die  from  Crafters  companion  . To  complete  I  added  a  bow  and  gingerbread  embellishments  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge ---------

https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-2.html

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love how you have carried your sweet theme throughout with your embellishing...well done! Thank you for playing along with Catch the Bug's Holiday Critter Chaos 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, this is so cute and fun! I am loving your interpretation of the sketch, and the cute image and fabulous coloring!!! Thanks for joining us in Day 2 of the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog it means so much to us!

    ReplyDelete