Snowy critters


For  this  card  I  went  a  bit mad with the  snowflakes  , The  image is  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  called  'Seasons  greeting  feet  '  I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  glossy  accents  and  Pinflair Snow it  . I  die  cut  several  snowflakes  most of them  from  Crafters  companion.The  backing papers are  from  LOTV.  To  complete  I  added  pearls  and  confetti  snowflakes  ;

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  -------


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-1.html


http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-123-add-glitter-and-sparkle.html

5 comments:

  1. Love this image and your design is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the chaos at Catch the Bug !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card- beautifully colored too! Love the texture and sparkle in your coloring! Beautiful snowflakes you added as well! Thanks for joining us in Day 1 of the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love all snowflakes.
    Thanks for joining in the Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I think you can never have too many snowflakes (as long as they are on a card and not on the pavement)!. I think they add a lovely bit of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, Jenny - perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete