Paper and tag

I  was  just  going to  make  a  tag  but  then  I  thought  it  would  be  good  to  make  a matching  paper  . I used  three  images  from  Bugaboo =Piper , Maid  milking  and  Drummer  . I  printed them  together  on  a  sheet  and  duplicated it  . I  coloured them  all  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  .It  took  quite  a  time  but  I  do  enjoy  colouring  as  it is  so  relaxing   For  the tag  I  fussy  cut  a larger  piper  and  printed piper  paper  . I  embossed  the tag with  a  crafters  companion snowflake folder  and  added  white  chalk   . To  complete  I  added  ribbon  and  a  bow  . This is  an  actual  present  that  I have  ready  for a relative   for  Christmas !! At least  one is  wrapped now!

I  would like  to  enter this  paper  and  tag into  the  following  challenge(s)-------


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-3.html



https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/week-523mega-christmas-challenge-2019.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/week-550-inspired-by-song.html
Inspired  by  the  12  days of Christmas 






5 comments:

  1. Lovely and cute creation, very clever!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I am blown away by this! I have NEVER thought of making wrapping paper with my images! This is fantastic!! How awesome for someone to receive a gift with paper and a matching tag that you've made yourself!! Love the three images you chose and that you let your milking maid wear a soft pink amongst her boldly dressed friends. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab and such a lot of work! The matching tag is a great idea too - they look amazing together! Thanks for sharing at PFP. HUgs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wrapping paper and tag you have made, Jeni - a labour of love but such a wonderful result!
    Thanks for playing along with our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck in the draw! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete