Gold and white

I have  made  several of flower s in  a similar  design  to  this  one  recently  but using  different  colours  . I  die  cut  the  base  card  and added  a die cut border  using  circle  nesting  dies  .The  embossing  folder  I used is  a diamond  snowflake  .  I used  a variety of  die  cut  flowers mainly  using  Tattered Lace  swift  Christmas  flowers  dies , the  sentiment  die  is  from  Crafters  companion  To  complete  the  card  I  added glitter  and  stickles .
Happy  Christmas  and  thanks  to  all  the DT  for their  hard  work  during  the year.   jx

I  would like to enter this  card into the following  challenges ______

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-412-christmas-flowers.html


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a beautiful design, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a very elegant Christmas card! Thanks for linking to MTTC blog! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete