Prickles !

For  this  card  I used  a  design  from  Dis  digis  which is  called  Holly  mice  . With  all  the holly berries  to  be  found  this  year  they  would  find  plenty  !!
I  coloured  the  design  with  Promarkers  and  added glossy  accents  to  the  holly  and  berries .
I  embossed  the  base  card  with  a  crafters  companion  holly  folder  and  sanded it  The other  papers were  from  my  stash   To  complete  I  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  a  holly  embellishment  from  The  Works .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  -------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/animals-acting-like-humans-challenge.html


https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/week-5213-or-more-layers.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! I love your embossed and sanded background! It's so sophisticated! Adorable image, so beautifully coloured. Your Glossy Accents give those berries wonderful dimension and your little holly embellishment in the corner finishes your card off perfectly! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is so cute! Love these little mice and love that embossed base card too - so effective! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. HUgs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete