Trio of feathers


I  began  this  card  by  layering  the  base  card  with  a  turquoise  Mirri  card  .The  next layer I  designed  using  Serif  . I  then  used  a  feather  border  by  Do  Crafts  to  dry  emboss  some  metallic  mirri  card  , I  die  cut  three  feathers ,the  first I  stamped  with  gold  ink,  the  second I used  Copper  embossing  powder  and  the  third  I used  Peacock  Blue  embossing  powder  .
' I   completed  the  card  by  using  a  stamp  that  came  with the  freeebie die  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge{s }

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-126-clean-and-simple.html

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous feathers ! lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those feathers.
    Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete