Monty Mouse congrats.



I began  this  card  by  using  some  LC designs Gingham  paper  for  the  background  ,The next  two  papers  cut  with  a  Tonic  Verandah die  were  some freebies  from  a  magazine  ,They  could be  Hunkdory  ?
I  added  Lace  braid  and  washi  tape  coloured  to  match the  papers  ,
I  fussy  cut  Monty mouse  from  Dis  digistamps  after  colouring it  with promarkers  .
To  complete  that  card  I  added  some  paper  flowers  ,stickles  and  liquid pearls.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-312-two-or-more-designer.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-167-flowers.html

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monty mouse is so cute, I love the way you have used him.., I also love your use of lace and flowers. .Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog...good luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty, your image is delightful, lovely design and papers. Thank you for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bright and cheery!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.
    Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete