Golf diet

I  came  across this  sentiment  and  just had  to  make  a  card  around it  ,  It  also had  to  be  mainly green  and I  know  just  who  I  am  going  to  give it  to. I  can see his  wife's  reaction  already  !

I began  it  by using  LCdesigns  spotty  paper  topped  with  a  printed  design  of my own   . I  added  Pinflair  highlight  dust  for  the  sand  ,The  next layer  is  stripey  papers  from  LC  Designs 
I  fussy  cut  the  digi  golf  bag  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  ,I  also  added  green  flock  for  the  green  .


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ______




http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-312-sport.html

1 comment:

  1. Great card,love the sentiment,well done,thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers Lyn DT.

    ReplyDelete