Christmas Cherries


The  photo of  the  cherries  made me  immediately  think of  Christmas  tree  baubles  hence  this  design  .
The  base  card is  a fancy  landscape  mini  card  from  LC  Designs,  The  background  paper  is  Craftwork  cards  Marble paper  .I  dry  embossed it using  a freebie  folder  and  coloured it  using  Panpastels  . The  baubles  are  die  cut  cardboard  shapes  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  Red  and  gold  gilding  wax .   The  embellishments  are peel offs  lines  and  sentiment  coloured  with pens  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge ----
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-33.html

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love the background you created!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete