Let's do lunch

I haven't made  a  shaker  card  for  ages  so  decided  to use  the  goldfish for this  .They  are  stamps  from  LOTV which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers   ,The idea of  adding  a cat  came  later  and  the  sentiment  even  later .  Iadded  gingham  card  and  ribbon  .I used  die  cut  seaweed  and  white  discsto  fill  the  shaker  .  The  cat  is  diecut  with  a  freebie  die  and  I  used  black  stickles  to  look  like  fur  ,

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge (s)======

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/week-370-gingham-style.html

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-208.html

F is  for  fish  and  fish  food  !! 

5 comments:

  1. Your card made me smile and what a great sentiment. I love the wee pussy ....so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! very clever and perfect for our F challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one really made me smile Jeni :) Thank you for the lovely comments. You mentioned LOTVnot selling pads of #Backing papers. Lots that they supplied were papers from Nitwits. They have a huge portfolio that covers most things. All you need is an ordinary printer and some good paper. I use white matt 190g for printing mine out with a 'photo' setting, and they can scale up and down for the size card you are making and I get it from my local computer shop
    Eileen x
    Hope I wasn't teaching my grannie to suck eggs, but some people don't know about them
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, so cute!
    Thank you for sharing this over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute. I love that cat watching the fish. I was admiring the gingham over at Allsorts and had to stop by for a closer look at this one.

    ReplyDelete