Shades of Lilac Birthday


This  turned out  to  be more  complicated  than I  intended  .I  wanted  to  make  a different  shaped  card !!! Will I  find  an  envelope  to  fit it  now  ?
I used  Scalloped circle  and  ovals  cut  with  cricut  cartridge 
Diie  cuts  from  Sue  Wilson's  asters  for the  flower  and  another  floral  die  cut  for  the  sentiment  which is  from  LOTV  .  A  border  also  cut  from  a cricut cartridge  .
The  embellishments  are  card  candi  ,gems  ,bendy  peeloffs and  artificial  leaves  from  my  stash   .
I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge 


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-266-birthdays.html

1 comment:

  1. What a clever card design. A lovely mix of dies. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our ‘Birthday’ challenge. We’re so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete