BBQ



I love  this  little  fellow barbecuing   and  I thought  I  would  make  him  summery  by  adding  a  background  around him .

I used  LOTV stamp  Top  Chef  cut out of  card  which  I coloured  with  promarkers  ,
I  designed  the background using Serif  Craftscapes  English town  .
The  embellishments  are  bunting  cut  from  card  and  topped  with  Die  cut bunting from  Joanna  Sheen  ,Peeloff  Letters  ,  Flock  for  grass ,bird  and  worm  stickers ,Gilding  wax .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ---

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/week-320-add-banner-or-flag.html

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card looks fab with the background.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Add a Banner or Flag' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete