Butterfly Meadow



This is  a dinkie  card  and  the base  paper is  an  Ombre  dinky  paper  both  from  Little  Claire  .
I  embossed  the  paper  with  a  freebie  embossing  folder  that  I had in my  stash  and  backed it  on  to  black  card . Both the  butterflies  and  the  flower  border are  a  die  cut  border  but  with  a  bit  of  cutting  I  was  able  to  separate  them . I  coloured  them  with  promarkers  and  added  stickles  glitter  glue  . The  cloud is  also  a  die  cut  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/week-321-add-butterfly.html

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete