Candy Crush



When  I  saw this  challenge  it  was the bright  colours  that  appealed  to  me  so  I  thought  I might  have  a  go  at  recreating  the  shapes in  3d .
I  cut  the  shapes in  white  card  and  set  to with my  promarkers  ,I  even  found  some  colours  that  I had  forgotten  about  ,  On  the main  shape  I used  card  candi  again  coloured  with  promarkers  . Each piece of  candy  was  made up  of  several  layers  stuck  together  .Then  I added  glossy  accents  and glitter  to  each before  backing on  white  card  .   . The  background is  a  piece of  satin  card  which  I  dry  embossed  with  the  only  A4 folder  that  I have  .  I  added  the  bakers  twine  to  simulate  the  track on  the game and  added  an appropriate  sentiment  from  my  stash .I  also  added  the score   icon  making it  as  near  the  one on  the  game  as I could   . It  was  a challenge  that I really  enjoyed  doing !  Now  I  will  have  to try  the  game !!!!!


I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ----

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/week-305candy-crush.html

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is amazing. What a wonderful card & a fabulous interpretation of our Candy Crush theme. Word of warning, if you do try the game, beware, it is highly addictive!! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete