Poinsettia Tag



Making  this  tag  proved  to be  straightforward  but  I  struggled  with the  background  and  changed it  three  times and  I  thought  that was the  easy  part  !!!

The  three  layers  were  made  from  papers in my  stash  ,  The  white  layer is  Vellum  embossed  with  Sheena  Douglas frosty  Ice  embossing  folder, which  I  sprayed  with  CC Spray  and Sparkle ,
The  Poinsettia  stamp  is  a  dinky  from  \little  Claire  coloured  with  Promarkers and  topped  with  Glossy  Accents  and  glitter  . I  then cut it out and  mounted  it onto  a  black  tag  and  added  white  frantage,Peeloffs and  Ribbon  along  with  Dewdrops  and  black Stickles  complete  the  card .

I   would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/280-3-or-more-layers.html

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/take-your-pick.html

Using  Tag




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. All the best hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete