Partridge in a Pear tree


During  the last  week  I have  been digging out my old LOTV  stamps  and having  forgotten  how  lovely  they  are  I have  stamped  a  few  . I  stamped  this  one  in  Versamark  and added  Wow copper  embossing  powder  . I  coloured  the  design  with  Promarkers adding  glossy  accents  on  the  Pears  before  die  cutting  the design  with  a tonic   nesting  circle  and  adding  a  gold mirri  border  . The  abckground  paper is  from  Do  crafts  . I  printed  a  sentiment  and  added  a  small pear  embellishment which  I  bought in  a collection  of  tiny  erasers .

I  would like to  enter this card into  the  following  challenges  ------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/week-517use-something-old.html

using old  LOTV stamp

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-455-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, such a lovely image and the perfect choice of papers, the tiny pear embellishment is so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this! The pears look so real! Thank you for sharing at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the copper embossing and the perfectly matched paper. Thanks for sharing this over at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great image thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete