Conker harvest

I have used this delightful  mice iwith  their  horse  chestnuts  before  and love  the colours that  I can use  to  colour  these  with  . I used  background papers  from my  stash  and the digi is  from  Dis digis  and is  called 'conkers'  I fussy  cut it  and coloured it  with Promarkers adding  glossy  accents on  the  conkers  and  sticklles  on  the shells . I  completed the card using  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  and  organza ribbon  and bow .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the following challenge(s)--------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/halloween-or-harvest-challenge.html


4 comments:

  1. Awww . . . cute! Adorable image and perfect colors for fall. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, Jeni! Your little sleeping mice are extra precious the way you have colored them. Beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card. Cute digi. It's great that you are taking part in the Di's digi Challenge.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete