Colours Flowers

I used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo  designs  for  this  card  .It is  called  4  block tulip  square  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers,added  glossy  accents  to  the butterflies  and  liquid  pearls  and  stickles  to  the  rest of  the  card  . I  used  an ombre  paper  for  the  background and  added  a  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges-------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/09/september-color-challenge.html  


http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. Love your colouring and all the sparkles! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's colouring challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect match for our colour palette; your card is beautiful Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Stamps challenge - good luck!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni this is gorgeous. Love the Stickles. I did this card a few weeks ago and it's one of my favorites. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Color Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete