No more please!

I love  this  stamp  by  Penny  Black  from  their 'Hello  Autumn'  collection  .  After  colouring with \promarkers  and  adding  stickles , and  glossy  accents  to  the  rake  I  fussy  cut it and layered it onto   a  leaf  dry  embossed  circle  . I  also  embossed  the  background  ombre  paper  with the  same  folder  .
To  complete  I  added  punched leaves  from  a  variety  of  papers  and  a  sticker  October  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)--------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/week-514autumn-colours.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-crafts-galore-encore-challenge.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-394.html



6 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni - I know that feeling 'no more please'. sweeping up leaves is a thankless task in my garden.
    your card is lovely. that image is delightful and have coloured her perfectly.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jeni - love the cute image and love it on the embossed leaf mat! Thanks for playing along with my autumn colour challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Jenny. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The little hedgehog is adorable. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Julie's 'autumn colours' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. An adorable card! Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week. A new fun challenge is now up!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny - I'm from the NW of England too, and I totally agree with your 'no more, please' title! A sweet, sweet image and beautifully coloured. It looks wonderful on the leaf embossed background. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colorful plus all these textures :) Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. DT Monika.

    ReplyDelete