Christmas Tree




I used  a Penny  black  stamp  from  the  all  wrapped  up  collection  for  this  card  . I  fussy  cut  the  tree  coloured it  and added  stickles  . I  used  gold  mirri card  and black  card  sprayed  with  gold  CC  spray  and  sparkle  for  the background  . I  dry  embossed  the  white  paper  with  a  snowflake folder .  I added dewdrops  and pearls  in  the  same colours  and  finished  the  card  with  a  crafters
companion  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge(s) --------

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/pbsc-october-anything-goesoptional.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-531-10th-of-october-christmas.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday challenge withnyourn lovely christmas tree card, Jeni! Hope you will come back soon. Hugs, Lynda Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love all the texture!
    Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete