C and S Thinking of you

I  designed and printed the background  paper  for this card . The  digi is from  Bugaboo  and is  called  'Thinking of  you '. I  coloured it  with promarkers  and  added stickles  and  googly  eyes .
To  complete  I  added dewdrops coloured  blue  with  PMs .  An  easy  C and S  card  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into the following  challenge(s)-------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/week-516clean-simple.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-395.html

4 comments:

  1. Cool card. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card using that cute image, Jeni and the simple design fits my challenge theme perfectly at Passion for Promarkers! Thanks for playing along and good luck! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card - love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so cute, I love his googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck!

    ReplyDelete