Distress background

I  really  enjoyed  making the background  for this  card  . I  used Tim  Holtz  distress  crayons in  various  shades  and  blended  them  with  a  babywipe. Then I  dry  embossed  the  card  with  a  floral  and  spotty  embossing  folder  . To  this  I  added  birthday   ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons  . The  digi is  from  Hydrangea set  from  Digistamp  Boutique  . I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles and  liquid pearls  .
To  complete  I  added  crad  candi  in  pink .

I  would like to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge(s)  ---------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/week-543-make-your-own-background-no-dps.html



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different shades on this card - nice use of an embossing folder.
    Thanks for taking part in my "make your own background" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super EF with lovely colours, great image and dies. Thank you for joining our 'Make your own background' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete