Gift bag

I love making  this  sort of  bags  to hold  a present  .
I used  mirricard in purple  for  this one  adding  a  turquoise  flower  and  sentiment  tag  . The  design  that  I used  for  this one is  Tonic Handbag  Bluebell  trellis  . There is  room in  this bag  for  a  gift  and  a large  card  . To  complete  this bag  I  added  name letters  and  ribbon  .

I  would like  to  neter  this  bag into  the  following  challenge----------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-532-17th-of-october-box-or-bag.html


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jeni, it looks fab. I'm sure that Chris will love it! Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Debbie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful way to give a gift Jeni.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift bag. Love the colors and accents. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC (sorry for the late comment)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this wonderful product at craft

    ReplyDelete