Ho Ho Ho x4

I have made  this  design  several  times  after learning the  technique  at  a  class  (my  apologies  Helen!! )  but it  makes me  laugh  each  time . The  stamp is  from  LC  designs  and  I  obviously  cut it  4  times  adding pom poms  and  glitter  . The  background  paper is  from  The  Works  ,the  tag  from  LOTV  and  the greeting   ribbon  from  John  Lewis .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  -----------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-105-make-us-laugh.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a fun card! Love the image and the super background. Thanks for sharing at Sparkles Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peek-a-boo! Very cute - love that funny hat, and what pretty papers! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and lovely papers too

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete