Magical things


 For  this  card  I  made  a  background using  Elements ink  ,midnight blue  ,confetti  ,della  blue  ,merlt,graphite  and  sundance  . 

The  stamps  that  I used are  all  from  Lavinia  including Hocus ,Hillhouse  ,Coven of  the  blue moon  ,Magical mist and  tree of spirits  . To  complete  I  added    paints  splats  stickles  and  a  sentiment  from  Lavinia  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/10/week-802.html

 

4 comments:

  1. You succumbed Jenny - would I be as wicked as one of the Witches to tell you theres another new release looming?

    I'm sure you enjoyed making this lovely scene with the lush rich Autumnal colours, I'm thinking they are headed home to stir the cauldron. Perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, thank you for joining.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a wonderful Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble scene!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous magical scene you created with these wonderful stamps, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete