Daisy Daisy


I  couldn't  resist  these  beautiful daisy   background  papers  from  Crafters  companion .They  are  from  Nature's  garden Delightful  daisies  A  crafting  friend  showed  them  to  me  and  I  had  to  get  them  .They are  double  sided  with  a plain  background on  the  reverse  as  I  have used on  the oval die cut from Tattered Lace  here  .  I used Elizabeth  crafts  daisy  dies for the flowers and leaves  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter  and a stamped sentiment .  

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/10/week-803.html

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Love the die cut daisy!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jeni, the daisies are lovely and I love the touch of sparkle. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Patterned Paper option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The satyng fresh as a Daisy certainly comes to mind with this one Jenby, the focal blooms and backing all coordinate so well, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week and using DP's on your entry.

    B x

    ReplyDelete