Young Love

For  this  card  I used a  digi  and backing paper  from  Whoopsiedaisy .They  are  from  the  CDs  Daisy  May  and  friends and  Hip  Hoorah it's Daisy  May. 
I  fussy cut  the image  and coloured and  glittered it   I  die  cut a heart  and embossed it  with  a heart  folder  .  To  complete  the card  I  added with love  ribbon  and bow  and  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge --------

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2019/02/anything-goes-with-option-of-love.html

2 comments:

  1. Aaawww.. how cute! I love the big big heart at the background!

    Thanks for playing along with our Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining in over at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Denise DT xx

    ReplyDelete