It's beginning to cost

I  still  find making  cards  for  men  difficult , especially  family  members , but  when I  saw  this  sentiment  from  Bugaboo I thought it  would  be a useful card to make.and I know  who it is to be  for . I  dry  embossed  blue  mirri  card  with  a CC  folder  . Embossed  some  ombre  card  with  a  freebie  knitted  folder  . Die  cut  a jumper  and  added  the image  and  sentiment  to it  .
To  complete  I  added  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons,  holly  and  hat  embellishments  from The
 Works  , glossy  accents  and  glitter  .


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  __________


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-501-14th-of-february.html










2 comments:

  1. I love the glasses on this one. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! I love that sentiment, perfect for a guy (at least my husband:). Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete