Signs of spring 1

Seeing the flowers in  the  garden  beginning to  show  their heads  ,is  always  a  sign  that  warrmer weather is on its  way  . I decided  to  put them onto  a  card . I used  a  variety  of  images  which  were  freebies  to create this  scene  . I  coloured  it  with  \promarkers  and  added  glitter  to  give it  some  sparkle  .I used  spotted  paper  from  LC  designs  for the background  and  added  a  stamped  sentiment  .

I would like  to  enter this  card into the  following  challenge  =======

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/week-479flora-fauna.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/01/90-add-sentiment-diane.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-anything-goes-challenge-60.html

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jeni and perfect for the challenge at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Springtime card, Jeni! I can't wait for the warmer weather and longer days, although it's starting to show a little already...Spring is on the way! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni
    Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CAS kitty card, Teresa! Beautiful design, understated patterned paper and super, lacy die make this a most elegant and sweet birthday card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    pp Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jeni.I love the sparkle and bright colours and your floral image is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete