Snowdrop winter

I  wanted  this  card to be  all  about  snowdrops  as  I love  to  see  them  as  winter  turns into  Spring  . They  are  so  delicate  yet  thrive in  the  coldest  weather  .
I  designed the background paper  using  a  digi  of  a  snowdrop  and  replicating  it .  I made  the paper in  a smaller  size  for  the cross pieces  . The  image is  from  Dis  digis  and is  called  'Snowdrop  Mice '. I  coloured it  with  promarkers,stickles  and  glossy  accents  and  die  cut  the  base  card  to  produce  an  aperture  for it  to  sit  behind .  I  dry  embossed  the  base of  the  card  with  a  border  folder  ,I  added punched  flower  snowdrops and leaves 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  __________

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-493-29th-of-november-sketch.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/12/december-anything-goes-challenge-58.html


http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-81.html





3 comments:

  1. Adorable Jeni...thanks so much for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, this is lovely. It fits our sketch perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni, I love the way you have minimized the elements of the design, yet they still support your beautifully colored image. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete