Chritmas Eve Mouse

This  image is  from  Penny  Black and is off  the  Jolly  friends  set. I  fussy cut it before  colouring   with  Promarkers  and  adding  stickles  and  glossy  accents  . I  dry  embossed paper  from  my  stash  with  a  Crafters  companion Christmas  folder   and  spraying it  with  CC  Spray .
I layered it on  to  a square  which  was punched  with  a  round  the page  stamp  /  To  complete  I  added  a  holly  embellishment  .   

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges--------

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2018/12/december-traditional-christmas-colours.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/12/pbsc-december-anything-goesoptional.html
 



2 comments:

  1. such a sweet card! i love that little mouse and i love all the sparkle you added to the stocking! thank you so much for playing along with the penny black and more challenge.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and adorable card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete