Christmas Snow





I  used  an image  from  Daisy  May  and  friends  CD for  this  card  . I  fussy  cut  her  and  coloured  her  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  and  Aleene's  glitter  snow , The  background paper  is  from my  stash  and  I  framed the image  with  a  tonic  die  cut  , To  complete  I  added  a  wooden  snowflake  embellishment  




I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ________

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2018/12/anything-goes-with-option-of-let-it-snow.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-86-non-traditional-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute, I love that image and the beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and using a Whoopsi Daisy image. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete