Special Birthday

 

The image on  this  card is  a  floral  wreath  from  LOTV  which  I  fussy  cut  and coloured  with Promarkers  and  glitter  . I layered it onto  a  die  cut  from  which  is  from   Tattered  Lace  . I  sprayed  this  with  gold  spray  and  ink  splatters  . The  background paper is  from  LOTV . I  added  stickers  from  my  stash  to  complete  .  

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/happy-birthday-to-us-challenge-677.html

Thanks  to  all  the  dt  for  this  great  challenge  and  their  comments  on  cards  Happy Brithday  

14 years is  a  long  time  ! jx 

 

 

 


4 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love the way you use inks and sprays ( I'm slightly afraid of inks, sprays and powders!), your card as always is beautiful.
    Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you posted this fab card on my blog for our Birthday Blog Hop at CRAFT Challenge
    Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Blog Hop at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for celebrating and sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete