fuchsia garden


 I used  a stamp  by  Sheena Douglass  for  this  card  . I  chose Fuchsias  as  there  are  so  many  colours  to  choose  from  and  the  annuals  I  bought for  the  garden  are  just  beginning  to  bloom  , I  coloured  the  design  with  Promarkers  and layered it onto  die  cut  frame   and  paint  splattered card. To  complete  I  added  dewdrops  and  a  stamped  sentiment 

. I  would lke  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge --------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2023/05/may-challenge.html


2 comments:

  1. Really pretty Fuchsias Jenny and the colouring so realistic, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jeni - the fuchsias are so beautifully coloured and realistic - love the frame around them also. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping this month.
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete