Fruit Salad


 The  design on  this  card  came  from  a  colouring  book/  I  coloured it  wiith Promarkers  and  added  glitter  and  glossy  accents  , I layered it using  Spellbinders  Petit  Picotcirclle  die  . To  complete  I  added sprinkles  clay embellishments  in  fruit and a sticker sentiment . 

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------'

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/05/challenge-535.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/challenge-678-anything-goes.html 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so, so colourful. I love it!
    Thank you again for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, beautiful card. I love all the little details you have added. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great, colourful card Jenny - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete