May -Lily of the Valley


 I  found out  reccently  that  Lily of  the  Valley is  the  flower  for  May.  The other  flower is  Hawthorn  but  I  prefer Lily of  the  valey  . I used  a  digi  which  I  fussy  cut  and  as usual  coloured it  with  Promarkers  I  layered it  with  a  trellis  die  cut  and  dark  green mirri  card .  I  added  paint  splats  and  dew  drops  to  the  base  card  for  rain  and  completed  the card  with  die  cut Month  and  stamp.  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ------------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/week-727.html

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that about Lily of the Valley Jenny, you learn something every day. They don't grow well here but Hawthorn does and we have it round two hedgerows of the top paddock and it's just coming into bloom and smells gorgeous.

    Your card is perfect for our May Flowers option at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some Lily of the Valley just coming out in the front garden, their flowers are so delicate and pretty just like this card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I have some Lily of the Valleys on my yard.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete