Joy

This is  another of  the  die  cut  fronted  cards  that  I have been  making  , The base  card of  this one is  black  so  I  stamped  with  Versamark and  added  white  embossing powder  before  colouring  with  Promarkers . I  added ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons and  several  die  cuts ,  The  snow is  made  with  Posca  splatters . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/challenge-679-christmas.html

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I love this card! The embossing really pops against that black background.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is so elegant! I love the sparkle youʻve added. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete