Ballerina


 It is  a long  time  since  I used  this  cute  image on  a  card  . I have used it many  times in  the past  for  young  girls'  cards .  This  time  I   ecided  to  cut  an  aperture in  the base  card  and have  her  dancing in it  .I  fussy  cut  the image  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter  and  glossy  accents.  I  dry  embossed  the  base  card  with  a  blossom folder  and  added  glitter  as  a feature  . I used  a  die cut  from  Craft  Buddy  nested  circles  , paper  from my  stash  for  the inside  and  a  die  cut  sentiment  . 

 I  would  like  to enter this  card into  the  following  challenges =========

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/week-688use-cute-character.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2023/05/challenge-534.html 

 

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet and pretty, any little girl would love this. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is absolutely gorgeous! Such a sweet image and I love how you've placed her in the aperture. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I love your embossed and glittered background, and your placement of the image helps her POP. Thanks for playing along at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete