Pinky Pig Spring rain


 This cute pig  design  came  from  Little  Clare  stamps  . I have had it  for  a long  time  and  thought it  would   be  suitable  for  the  colour  scheme  used in  this  card  . I  fussy  cut it ,coloured it  with  Promarkers  aded glossy  accents  for  the  puddles  and layered itonto  die  cuts  and papers  from my  stash  . To  complete  I  added  a  Spring Rain  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge -------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/mttc-507-theme-is-monochromatic-1-color.html

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a pink monochromatic card!! Thanks for creating this for MTTC's new theme! -- Becca/DT (I'd also love to see it linked to FarmQuest General Store challenge blog. #4 just opened early May 7th and it is always farm and country goes topics over there.)

    ReplyDelete