Floral fourtenth


I  seem  to be making  a lot of  circular  cards  at  the moment.  I used  a  Tattered  Lace  die  to  cut this  round  basee  card . I used  an image  that  I  found in my  stash  and   coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  stickles  . I layered  it on  to  papers  from  LOTV  and  mirri  card  . To  complete  I  added  a   die  cut  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -----

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/05/week-729.html

MANY HAPPY RETURNS ALLSORTS

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you at our 14th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the circle shape. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 14th Birthday challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something wonderful about a circle card and this one is no exception. Love the colours and hint of glitter. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts 14th birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us in celebrating Allsorts 14th Birthday!! Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete