Sweet Peas


 My  favourite  flowers  are  Sweetpeas  and  they  have been  wonderful  this  year  . I am picking  the last  few  flowers  now  for  this season  but the  scent  and  their  vibrant  colours  have given  much  pleasure  throughout the  summer  I tried in this  card  to portray  the intense  colours  of  their  blooms  . I  coloured  the  stamp  with  promarkers  of  many  shades  and completed  each  flower  with Crafters companion   sparkle  pens.

   I  added  an  debossing  folder  from  Embossilicious  and  added  a  border  from mirri  cardstock  .

To  complete  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-639-cas-clean-and-simple.html


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sweet Peas Jenny, always take me back to childhood as Dad grew them along the patch across the the farm and in the scene was always wonderful, especially in the evening. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love sweet peas. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete