Birdsong by Sky


 I have used  stamps  solely  from  Lavinia  for  this  card  . I  also  used  their  stencils . For  the  background  I  used  Distress  inks and  Brusho  . I  layered  this onto a die  cut  border  by  Tattered  Lace  and  some  green  packaging  from  their  stencils , The  stamps I used  are  Sky (fairy) willow  tree , tiny  mushroom  and  leaves . The  birds  are part of  the  Sky  stamp  . I  added  extra  sparkle  to  the  wings using  glitter from Jones  tones .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/08/143-monochromatic.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-6378-add-some-sparkle.html 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautifully magical scene you have created Jenny and such depth of colour, many thanks for joining our Sparkle theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the atmospheric background, what a super card. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really magical scene. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card I love the silhouettes. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete