Love hearts


 I used  a  digi  from Dis  digis  called  'You have my  Micey  heart'   . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  promarkers   and covered  the  jar  with  glossy  accents  to look like  glass . I used  Love hearts  from

Ka te  Hadfields  collection  and  replicated  it  to  make  a  background paper.  I  added  Sparkle  pan  to  the hearts  and  completed  with  a  die cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges ---------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/include-sentiment-challenge.html 

https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2021/08/wk-32-anything-goes-card-making-craft.html


1 comment:

  1. Love those meecies, so adorable. Fab idea for the glossy accents. I love that stuff.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete