Snow holly


 I  added  the  texture  to  this  card  by  putting  Frosted Sugar  Powder  by  Dress my  craft  on  the  snowy  areas  . The  dig  is  from LOTV's  latest Christmas  collection called  Snow  Folk . 
i  added  a  LOTV  sentiment  and  snow 

I  die cut it with  Tattered  Lace  edged die  and  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  and  glitter  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  _______

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2021/08/texture.html 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Jenny - love all the snow!

    Hope you're keeping safe and well and thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute! I love the snow and gorgeous colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete