Deck the halls with boughs of holly Fa la la la la

I used  a digi  from LOTV  for  this  card and it is  called  Festive  massage peace  , I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  and nuvo  drops  , I used  a paper of  musical  notes  as  a  background  which is  from  Lozzy's  designs  . I  added stamped sentiments  musical  notes  and  holly  embellishments  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/127-christmas-music.html

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Jeni - love these carolers, and great coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and cute. Great images and scene/ Thanks for sharing over at Sparkles Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni, This is such a sweet fun card, loving all of the cute characters. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges, we look forward to seeing you again. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete